A Party President is a citizen elected by his or her fellow party members to lead the political party. Party President elections are held on the 25th of every month.
What can party presidents do?
The president of the party has the following features enabled:
- Edit the party details
- Select who will run for Congress from party.
- Select who will represent party in the presidential elections.
- Resign from this position (the member with the highest amount of experience points will replace him)
How to run for party president
To run for party president:
- You must be a member of the party
- Sign up till 24th of the month
- Have an experience level of at least 16 levels.
- What happens if there are no candidates for party president?
- The sitting party president continues his or her post.
- What happens if the party president is banned or resigns?
- The Party member with the next highest experience points becomes the party president.